What is Flood Damage?
Flood damage results from waters overflowing or spilling into an area that does not usually contain water. Simply put, floods can be categorized into two types - river flooding and flash flooding.
River flooding occurs when the river's level overflows its banks, overwhelming riverside properties.
Flash flooding occurs when heavy rainfall causes waterways to overflow their banks so quickly that there is not enough time to warn people before they are flooded out.
We Specialize in Flood Damage Repair
At our company, we understand that you may have many contractors come to you for your flood repair project; because of this, we want you to know about our company's credentials.
We are also members in good standing with the National Association of Flood Damage Contractors.
- We are members in good standing with the National Association of Flood Damage Contractors
- We understand that you may have many contractors come to you for your flood repair project; because of this, we want you to know about our company's credentials
- We have highly trained technicians for all our services
- Our contractors are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- We use only the latest technology in cleaning up water damage to ensure you receive the best service possible
- Our materials used to absorb moisture during the drying process are environmentally friendly
- We use only the highest quality equipment available on the market today
- If you're not 100% satisfied with our work, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee of 9. All of our employees are drug tested and background-checked
- Professional advice You can call us 24/7! You don't have to worry about calling outside business times because we will be here when
It is how we work
After assessing the extent of your flood damage, we will immediately begin repairing the areas affected by water or removing damaged materials from your property.
We can establish containment barriers to protect the rest of your house from being potentially further damaged by contaminated water.
We'll also remove standing water with industrial-grade pumps, allowing us to dry out all surfaces in the area.
After this process is complete, we'll set up fans and dehumidifiers around your home or business until the air has been completely dried out.
We will take steps to prevent black mold growth on all surfaces affected by water damage during this time.
Services We Offer
If a flood has damaged your property, we will work with you to restore it to its original condition. No matter what time it is, where you live in California or Nevada, our 24-hour emergency response team will be on-site within one hour of your call.
Whether it's a sewer overflow that leaves standing water in your basement or a broken pipe that leaks throughout your home, our experienced technicians have the tools needed for any project - big or small! Our services include:
- Restoration Services
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
- Sewage Cleanup & Restoration
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
We hope by now you understand why choosing a professional flood damage contractor is in the best interest of your home or business.
If you would like a free estimate for your project or just like more information about our restoration company, please contact us at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you!